At Echo, we’re looking for a talented, creative, tech savvy individual to join our team as a graphic designer. Any help sending awesome candidates our way is much appreciated. Here are the details of the open position.
About the position
As a graphic designer, you will enjoy working on both print and web projects. Because we are a small but mighty firm, your creativity will be embraced, your talents will be appreciated and your ideas will be heard. You’ll play a vital and active role in creating and shaping the brand identities for a roster of great clients and you’ll work in an environment that’s open, friendly and collaborative.
We’re looking for an individual who has stellar design talents, strong organizational skills and a warm and friendly demeanor. The right candidate will have an impressive portfolio showcasing designs that are unique, creative and smart. The candidate should have a solid understanding of designing for the web including mobile websites and apps, as well as a strong background with print design. Specifically we are looking for the following attributes:
- 2 years or more of graphic design experience
- The ability to create smart, strategic design concepts for print and web projects
- The ability to develop wireframes for websites and apps
- A strong attention to detail with exceptional organization skills
- A continual understanding of current design, branding and web development trends
- The ability to work collaboratively with our team of web developers
- A strong understanding of requirements needed to design for the web
- Exceptional skills with Apple and Adobe applications including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong communication skills
What we offer
The chosen candidate will work on site in our Downtown Naperville office in one of Chicago’s finest suburbs. Key benefits of this position include
- A competitive salary
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance
- Vacation benefits
- A work/life balance (yes you will have a life outside of work)
- A fun, open and collaborative environment
- A great location with plenty of restaurants and retail shops
You can apply for this opening via our LinkedIn Job Posting. You can also send your resume and a link to your online portfolio to: